Saturday, March 15, 2008

I recently went to a fashion show in Toronto that my sis was in, it was hot, what can i say.



This suit was so off the hook!!! and it was only $1000...god how i wish i was rich, or had more than $200 in my bank accound, due to university robbage!


This shirt is beautiful, i want it!!!


If only u could see this gorgeous man (Scott) up close as i did, ur heart would be melting right now as well.

Yes, they had a bedwear scene for the many ladies in the audience, well and for some of the men as well ;-)




Soooo adorable, i loved the pink one in the middle and the light grey one! They fit perfectly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pink dress in the last picture...very pretty.

Monika said...

really pretty, is your sister a model?

Ma said...

i love the pink one too!!!
but ya me and my sis are both models, not officialy or anything, just for friends shoots and shows.

Monika said...

hey cool, me too! *lol*
are you interested in exchanging links?

Ma said...

:D sorry for sounding stupid but what do u mean by "exchanging links?" lol