Saturday, December 13, 2008

Man's best friend...woman's, I beg to differ,

"You and my dog are the only two people I say I love you to." This still sends shivers down my spine. Men and their dogs. It was love at first bark. They obey, listen quietly, sit, give paw, roll over, and play dead, all on command without asking questions of second guessing.
Men with dogs whom they absolutely adore should be looked upon with suspicion. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. The more men I date the more reassured I become of my little thesis here: If a man talks to his dog as if it were a baby, and if he talks or compares the love he has for his dog with the feelings he has for you, well, to put it plainly and blatantly, do not expect a happily ever after with this person, unless you also can joyfully roll over and play dead on command.
If a man is completely infatuated and in love with his dog, and you come into his life and expect him to love you as well...well, you will have a lot to live up to. Because, you probably do have an opinion and will question certain things that he will not want to answer or think about.

Just a little something to think about.

No comments: